We provide growth, development, recovery and hope to thousands of people each year.
In perhaps the most difficult of circumstances or in the midst of an individual’s darkest hour, these services provide a safe haven for one to explore alternative options and learn new coping skills and strategies.
Helping families turn their lives around for the better, offering hope and fostering courage is just a part of our every day work here!
We offer a sliding scale fee of both low cost and no cost care to individuals who qualify. Our quality services are provided by licensed, intern and trainee level professionals to children and families. They include:
- Individual / Family Counseling
- Couples / Marital Counseling
- Parenting Education Classes
- Anger management Classes
- School-based Mental Health Services in Preschools and Day Care settings
- Case Management-Information, Referrals and Advocacy
- CHAT – Child Abuse Treatment Program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
First 5 Funded Program:
The Kids 1st Program offers a comprehensive system of care designed to significantly increase early childhood social competence and decrease the development of disruptive behavior disorders in children ages 0-5.
For More Information on these services [click here]
For more information on our programs:
Mental Health Administration
21250 Box Springs Rd. Suite 201
Moreno Valley, CA 92557
Directions to all of our locations CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS